Minister for Children & Youth

Parental Alienation Syndrome vs. Parental Alienation:
Which Diagnosis Should Evaluators Use in Child-Custody Disputes? when a child has been taken into foster care, should Social Services be allowed to use a Victim of PAS evidence against them.

To help you decide please visit my Website PAS by Social Services http://pasbss.webs.com

We want to make a target of 1000 parents who have suffered PAS by Social Services in the Ire: and the UK we the undersigned, call on the Ministers for Children and youth affairs to do something about this problem.

GoPetition respects your privacy.

The Parental Alienation by Social Services in Ire: & the UK petition to Minister for Children & Youth was written by James Craven and is in the category Government at GoPetition.