"The ruling Cambodian People’s Party (CPP) appears to have been involved in electoral fraud in Cambodia’s July 28, 2013 national elections, according to residents and ruling party officials interviewed by Human Rights Watch."
Prime Minister Hun Sen has ruled for 28 years and has not respected U.N. recommendation.
Cambodian citizens have witnessed and undergo:
• Fake Democracy & Dictatorship in Cambodia;
• Threats, Violence & Intimidations in Election;
• Election Registration Fraud & Ghost Voters.
The Cambodian People's Party have responded to the threat of mass protest by deploying extra troops and armored vehicles into the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh.
We, the undersigned, call on the UN:
1. to lead an independent investigation of the election process;
2. to stop violence, intimidation, harassment and detention of peaceful protesters;
3. to help Cambodians secure their fundamental freedoms and human rights.
The Democracy & Justice for Cambodia petition to United Nations was written by kon khmer and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.