The U.S. Government, Executive Branch

Our military has been fighting in Iraq for a VERY long time. Many have lost their lives in this war and the ones who live want to see their family.

If you think about it, only about 5% is causing all of the trouble and the other 95% is happy that that our troops are there to protect them!

I want them to get rid of that 5% and make both our countries happy and content again.

We, the people of the world, call on the U.S. government to try and fix things in Iraq. We want the bad 5% of people to be taken care of and bring our countries back to peace! Nothing's better than world peace right? Let our brilliant voices be heard!

GoPetition respects your privacy.

The Peace for Iraq petition to The U.S. Government, Executive Branch was written by Danielle and is in the category Military at GoPetition.

Petition Tags

military troops us iraq war iraq war