Opposition to amendment to Clarington Zoning By-Law
- Municipality of Clarington
It has come to our attention that Prestonvale Heights has completed an application with the municipality of Clarington to change the original site plan.
The development of twelve townhouse units where originally planned to front onto Meadowglade Road. However, Prestonvale Heights has completed an application to change the original plans so that the townhomes front onto Beckett Crescent.
We, the undersigned, call on the Director of Planning Services at the Municipality of Clarington to deny this application from Prestonvale Heights for the following reasons:
1. It will increase the traffic onto our block.
2. This increase in traffic is not safe for the children of our area.
3. There will not be enough space for parking especially in the event that parking will be overflowing onto the street - which is also illegal according the municipal by-law.
4. It will bring the value of our homes down.
The Opposition to amendment to Clarington Zoning By-Law petition to Municipality of Clarington was written by T. and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition.