No! to Corporate Bullies
- Attorney at Law, the Court of respective jurisdictions
A poll would have been more appropriate but petition yields detailed results.
There is a civil litigation against two of the ISPs mentioned bellow. The plaintiff may take steps towards a class action if it found that similarly affected persons would benefit.
Please take notice: Class action is anticipated and should be certified by the Courts before it commences.
You may participate in this petition:
1) if you are or have been Residential or Business Internet Services subscriber of Shaw Communications inc. and Telus Corporation.
2) if you have encountered inadequacy of service from these ISPs.
3) if you think they don't deliver what they promised.
4) if you are a residential or business subscriber and have or have had problems sending and receiving emails.
5) if you are a residential or business subscriber and your legitimate emails have been labeled as spam.
6) if you are a residential or business subscriber and received legitimate emails marked as "suspected spam". (imagine finding a letter envelop in your mail box from your loved ones overseas that is marked by the post office "suspected Antrax").
7) if you are a business subscriber and found that their offering is or was unfit for your business/commercial applications.
8) if you feel you are a victim of deceitful marketing.
9) if you feel that they often act to their interest than to you, the subscriber, at your cost.
10) if you have such and other causes you found it inappropriate.
11) if you have similar issues with other regional or national ISPs.
We, the undersigned, wish to join this petition to complain of the services of the ISPs mentioned herein.
The No! to Corporate Bullies petition to Attorney at Law, the Court of respective jurisdictions was written by Joseph and is in the category Internet at GoPetition.