- U of A Faculty of Medicine
As you may know, the Faculty of Medicine is currently planning to introduce a major exam into 3rd year medical school, in addition to the other exams we write in our 2nd and 4th years.
This is disadvantageous for the following reasons:
1. 3rd year is already EXTREMELY busy, and there is not adequate time for another exam.
2. The focus of clerkship should be on rotations and electives.
3. Many students are away on electives at different points of their 3rd year.
4. U of A students preform very well on the final exams in 4th year.
This petition will be passed to all four medical classes as it is important that we all support each other in maintaining a strong medical school.
Please note that there is an "Anonymous" option should you choose.
"We, the undersigned, call on the Faculty of Medicine to refrain from instituting extra exams into clerkship."
The Lobby Against 3rd Year Exam petition to U of A Faculty of Medicine was written by Anonymous and is in the category Education at GoPetition.