- City of Belton Planning Commission and Todd Spalding, Belton Park & Recreation Director
- United States of America
To call on the City of Belton and the Belton Parks & Recreation to:
- build a fenced-in, off-leash canine recreation area, where well-behaved canine citizens and their handlers can socialize and exercise in a clean, safe environment without endangering or disturbing people, property, or wildlife.
- develop a beautiful, well-maintained space open to dog lovers who are willing to uphold the parks regulations.
- offer education, training, and recreational activies that facilitate responsible dog ownership and well-behaved dogs.
- view this park as a community project designed to satisfy the needs of the local canine citizens and their handlers.
We, the undersigned, call on the City of Belton and the Belton Parks & Recreation to build a local, off-leash dog park.
The Belton Dog Park petition to City of Belton Planning Commission and Todd Spalding, Belton Park & Recreation Director was written by Belton Dog Park and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition.