We the people of Alaska, grateful to God and to those who founded our republic nation and pioneered this great land, in order to secure and transmit to succeeding generations our heritage of liberty to travel unrestricted within the Union of States, do ordain and establish and give this Command.
Therefore we, the undersigned hereby command The Alaska Governor William Walker to Order all person in the justice system including but not limited to Peace Officers, Correction Officers, Judges, Attorneys, and Clerks to;
1. Take an 8 hour graded course each year on the people's right to Travel unrestricted.
2. Take an 8 hour graded course each year on Human Rights
3. Take an 8 hour graded course each year on the on Constitutional Right
4. Take an 8 hour graded course each year on the federal codes relative to deprivation of rights
5. Take an 8 hour graded course each year on Corpus Delicti.
Further Governor Walker will order all Peace Officers, Police Officers, State Troopers when pulling a person over to;
1. Provide said person with a business card that has the Officer's Full Name and badge number on it.
2. Properly explain the difference between driving and traveling.
3. After 2. is completed ask the person outright if they are driving or traveling.
4. Wear audio and video recording devices when on the job.
5. Grain and then post said recordings on YouTube for all to see.
Further Governor Walker will;
1. Provide for the creation of the above mentioned courses.
2. Provide for said course to be posted online for the general public the take free of charge.
The Allow the rights of Driving and Traveling in Alaska petition to The Alaska Office Of The Govener was written by We Stomp Back and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.