Petition Tag - patriotism
These students were protesting the results of the Presidential Election. The protest that was conducted was a disgrace to the many patriotic lives and blood shed which provided these individuals the liberty to protest.
In conclusion, these individuals were not charged for this erroneous demonstration of hate and discontent.
In America, a person has an absolute right not to stand for the anthem. The rights afforded to us in this country is one of the things that makes it great. It still doesn't make it right. What about the soldiers that fight daily for our freedom and those very rights? What about those who have lost their lives doing so?
To not stand for the National Anthem is rude and disrespectful to those many thousands of soldiers and their families. It is also irresponsible considering the number of young Americans that look up to those athletes. If any player feels they need to take a stand, fine. Just do it off the football field.
Those multi million dollar players represent their teams. Those teams rely upon their income from sales revenues of NFL fans.
If you believe that those players should be held accountable for their actions, boycott those teams that allow this practice. Avoid supporting the team and refuse to buy the products and team products the sponsors advertise during their games.
If you want to make a difference you can gain their attention by hitting them in the pocket book.
This is not racist as I am proud to say I have friends who along with me served their country and have different skin colour to me or come from another ethnic origin.
So wherever steel is used it must be Australian Steel. Government projects and private projects should use oz steel.
It must be Australian Steel.
This petition calls for an exemption of the American flag under the First Amendment free speech as it does not offer peaceable demonstration.
जिन शहीदों की शहादत की वजह से आज हम सब इस देश की आजाद हवा में सांस ले पा रहे है।
जिन शहीदों ने अपने जीवन की हर ख़ुशी और सुख को त्यागकर हम सबको एक आज़ाद वतन में रहने के काबिल बनाया आज अपनी राजनीतिक महत्वकांछाओ के चलते हमारे देश की सरकारे उन वतनपरस्त शहीदों का अपमान करती आ रही है।
भगतसिंह को सम्मान किसी एअरपोर्ट पर उनका नाम लिख कर नहीं दिया जा सकता और शायद हमारे शहीदे आजम कभी ये नहीं कहते की उनका नाम कही लिखा जाए क्योकि "शहीदे आजम भगतसिंह" का नाम अपने आप में ही एक सम्मान है।
हमने सरकार से नहीं बोला था की चंडीगढ़ एअरपोर्ट का नाम भगत सिंह के नाम पर हो 2009 में खुद सरकार ने उनके नाम का प्रस्ताव पास किया था लेकिन 2013 तक उस पर अमल नहीं हुआ।
सरकार बदली तो एअरपोर्ट का नाम भगतसिंह के नाम पर रखने का फैसला भी बदल गया। न तो उस सरकार ने किया और न ही ये सरकार कर रही है।
ये सरकारे क्रान्तिकारियो के नाम पर हमेशा पीछे हटते आई है।
लेकिन अब बस अब और नहीं। अब और हम हमारे शहीदों का अपमान नहीं सहेंगे।
शहीदे आजम ने कहा था "जो लोग ऊँचा सुनते है उन्हें बम के धमाके की जरुरत होती है"
इन सरकारो को भी ऐसे ही कुछ क्रन्तिकारी आंदोलनों के बम के धमाको की जरुरत है और ऐसा ही एक धमाका और अंतिम "चेतावनी" "25 फरवरी 2016" को "जंतरमंतर" दिल्ली पर होने जा रहा है।
अगर आप सोचते है की शहीदों ने आपके लिए कुछ किया है और आपको भी कुछ करना चाहिए तो जरूर पहुचे।
🇮🇳इंकलाब जिंदाबाद। साम्राज्यवाद मुर्दाबाद🇮🇳
Well I think it is all those that want to change our British traditions and ways that are racist not us we should be allowed to be British in Britain we do not tell muslims that if they come to our country they should follow our traditions an religion so we should not have to follow there's THIS NEEDS TO STOP. All that is happening is that all the changes to our traditions and British ways is making people racist.
WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE BRITISH THROUGH AND THROUGH IN BRITAIN AND NOT HAVE TO CHANGE TO NOT OFFEND OTHER NATIONS. THEY SHOULD RESPECT OUR WAYS AND BELIEFS, LIKE WE DO THEIRS. WE ARE NOT ASKING THEM TO CHANGE ANYTHING SO THEY SHOULD NOT ASK US.
KEEP BRITAIN BRITISH SIGN THIS PETITION NOW.
"usurp from the States all government in little as in great things, when all government shall be drawn to Washington as the center of power it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as oppressive as the government from which we separated." Thomas Jefferson.
Such times are upon us. The original Constitution of this Republic, and its intent, has been so grossly misrepresented, misinterpreted and wrested that it is scarcely recognizable. Professional politicians, who have made careers and fortunes out of public service have, in many cases, sold out the interests to the United States to foreign powers and financial interests and their organizations. In other cases, they have usurped and wrested the interests of this people and their liberties on behalf of their own personal ideologies, vain ambitions and carnal appetities. Thereby, the very purpose of the system established by our forefathers (to protect each citizen's life, liberty and pursuit of happiness) is being abjectly corrupted.
As a result, we reaffirm the following to be self evident :
That all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form most likely to effect their safety and happiness. When a long train of abuses, usurpations, cover-ups and mis-appropriations, pursuing invariably the same object depicts a design to reduce the people to despotism, to the rule of tyrants, it is the right of the people, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide new guards for their future security.
We are at such a point and juncture in the history of this Republic. The forces moving us toward totalitarianism compel us to reaffirm the constitutional intent of our forefathers and therefore disassociate ourselves from the usurpations, misappropriations, misinterpretations, corruption and humanism which infects our government's elected and appointed officials, and return our government to the more limited form our forefathers established and intended. The recent history of the federal government is one of repeated injury and usurpation leading to totalitarianism.
To illustrate this, let the following list of conditions speak for themselves : Officials of the federal government (elected and appointed) have :
- Colluded among themselves to spend citizen monies to buy firearms which they then illegally and intentionally sold to foreign drug cartels and other criminals in order for these weapons to be used against American citizens so these same politicians and officials could then call for further restrictions on gun ownership by law-abiding citizens.
- Covered up the murder and death of US Law Enforcement Officers which resulted from the just aforementioned issue.
- Created laws, signed executive directives and orders, and established secret courts and approvals for monitoring, searching, and seizing virtually all citizen's private communications and personal interactions and other effects, thereby violating the Constitituion.
- Utilized the tax collection agency of government to harass US citizens and their lawful organizations, and to infringe upon their rights based upon their political affiliations and then harassed these same citizens when they took issue with the infringements.
- Colluded with terrorist enemies of this country and then covered up that collusion when it resulted in Amerian interests and consulates being attacked which resulted in the deaths of our Ambassador, State Department personnel, and US Navy Seals who attempted to defend them.
- Abjectly lied to the American people and the entire world about the cause of the just aformentioned attacks and deaths of American citizens in order to avoid negatively impacting their chances for re-election.
- Created laws and agencies which regularly infringe on and deny the property rights of American citizens for frivolous and ill-defined reasons.
- Created a multitude of laws and agencies which regularly infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms in direct violation of the Constitution.
- Created multitudenous laws, agencies, and initiatives which have the object of, and in fact do, redistribute the wealth of private citizens in the name of social restructuring, which has been established by the very politicans and officials carrying out the redistribution, with the aim wagin class warefare on the citizens of this nation, thereby further violating the Constitution.
- Undermined our sovereignty by signing treaties allowing arbitration of U.S. citizens' rights and American soveriegnty by foreign nations and organizations.
- Been unduly influenced by "special interests" and "lobbyist" who buy votes to pass laws oriented towards those interests and not in the common good.
- Created "acts" establishing an unconstitutional framework of "Emergency Powers" and "Executive Orders" which are dictatorial in nature.
- Maintained a state of emergency since 1933, enabling the aforementioned Powers and Orders which hang over the head of this people, and which at any time can be implemented establishing complete dictatorial rule over the people.
- Established a privately owned, central bank that regulates the monetary system of this Republic, in violation of the Constitution.
- Served baseless warrants on, brought siege to, bombed, burned and killed citizens, covering up the same and allowing the guilty to go unpunished.
- Weakened the free market through excessive regulation and out and out government take over of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Finance, Communications and Transportation.
- Dictated to property owners who they can and cannot sell to and excessively taxed capitol gains from such sales in violation of the Constitution.
- Created a system of state schools for our children which feed upon the political interests of those in power, who would re-educate the youth of this nation in a fashion in keeping with their class warfare, Godless, and Socialistic designs.
- Supported the said "state" schools through unconstitutional federal governmental agencies and reapportioned federal funds.
- Denied our American heritage by declaring it unconstitutional to teach in schools the values upon which this Republic was founded and upon which its liberty rests.
- Dictated who employers may hire, how much to pay and the conditions in the work place, further weakening the free market and violating the rights of those citizen business owners.
- Destroyed the initiative of large portions of the citizenry by maintaining a decadent, fraudulent, social welfare system whereby people are paid not to work by politicians who take this wealth from those who do work, and entice those they ensnare into these programs to vote for them in perpetuity. They do this in order to mainatian their power and their golas of fundamentally changing this Republic.
- Destroyed the wellspring of tranquillity in our society by legalizing and supporting the wanton and horrific killing of unborn children, thereby officially violating the Constitution by denying them their very right to life.
- Utilized citizen tax monies to fund base pornography and depictions of decrepit practices in the name of a so-called Academy of the Arts, further undermining and destroying ther fundamental moral values upon which this Republic rests.
- Made a mockery of criminal justice by supporting supposed criminal rights over the rights of the injured.
- Colluded with the Main Stream Media outletsmedia, which are owned by the principals of the central bank, to keep these truths away from the American citizenry.
- Colluded with foreign and domestic bodies, whose represent the power brokers in both major political parties, the principals in the central bank, and the owners and operators of the so-called Man Stream Media, to enact laws, regulations, policies and agencies in pursuit of their primary goal which is the establishment of world governance thereby destroying the soveriegnty and liberty of this Republic.
In short, through this long list of abuses, and many more too numerous to list, the officials within our own government, both elected and appointed, have placed this Republic on the road to totalitarianism in a Marxist or Fascist form, pursuing invariably the object of the overthrow of our republican system and its attending free market.
In every stage of these injustices, American citizens who have petitioned for redress or sought to expose the above stated injuries and designs have been answered by repeated injury, slander, criminalization, imprisonment and death.
A governing body whose character is thus so patently marked by every act that would define tyranny is unfit to rule a free people.
Some may argue that these actions have been taken by "duly elected" or appointed officials on behalf of the people. To this we say that no individual, no official or governing body, who have taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same (which all of these officials have done) has the authority to alter or change the express directives of that constitution, except by means provided for within the constitution itself which is the Amendment process. Changes in the name of "States of Emergency", "Executive Orders", "Treaties", "Initiatives", "Acts", "Proclamation", "Presidential Directives", "Strategic Alliances" or any other avenue outside of constitutional amendment, properly ratified by the people of the several States, represent a violation of their oath of office and establishes any and all of those so involved as enemies of "We the People."
It is therefore apparent, that without immediate reversals of these abuses, infringements, and encroachments on the rights and liberties of the people of this Republic, that the time is short before our recourse must be either to resort to the measures our founding fathers took to establish this nation, or lose our liberties and way of life, if not our very life.
Είναι το ελάχιστο που μπορούμε να κάνουμε αντιδρώντας στην συγκάλυψη των εθνοπροδοτών και διεφθαρμένων πολιτικών που καταχράστηκαν την εμπιστοσύνη του Ελληνικού λαού, προς όφελος των ξένων κατακτητών και διαφθορέων, υπερασπιζόμενοι το πολίτευμα και τα δικαιώματα των πολιτών της Χώρας.
Η συλλογή των υπογραφών θα κατατεθεί στον Πρόεδρο της βουλής.
προηγήθηκε αίτηση προς την βουλή του ιδίου με το ίδιο θέμα η οποία έτυχε αρνητικής απάντησης.
προβολή της απαράδεκτης απάντσης εκ μέρους της Βουλής στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο.
One victim's encounter with a fireman says it all, " 'One fireman stopped to take a breath, and we looked each other in the eye,' said Louis G. Lesce, who was on his way down from the 86th floor of 1 World Trade Center, the first tower hit. 'He was going to a place where I was damn well trying to get out of. I looked at him thinking, 'What are you doing this for?' He looked at me like he knew very well. 'This is my job.'" (http://www.nytimes.com/library/national/091101rescuers.html)
Thousands of people died that morning and 343 of them were firefighters, policemen, EMS - mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, grandpas, grandmas, sisters, brothers, wives, husbands, lovers, best friends - men and women who committed their lives to saving the lives of others! (www.911digitalarchive.org)
Now there are a handful of politicians that have decided to refuse the honor of attendance to the dedication of the memorial at Ground Zero on the tenth anniversary of the deaths of our brothers and sisters. Our time is limited to collect signatures but we must be the voices of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice! Please sign this petition to allow our first responders - our heroes - to attend this ceremony. Their sacrifice, integrity, sense of duty, and diligence are the reason that so many live to remember.
Moral Declaration simply means:
- Declaring our willingness and our ability to no longer support the current administrations decisions.
- Asserting our stance under ‘Redress of Grievances’.
- Affirming that in good faith and trust-
- We are done giving them moral support!
• We are presenting the new Moral Declaration of Independence with grievances in accordance with the United States Constitution and current U.S. Code of Law.
• We openly recognize that we have shared the intent and the spirit of the original Declaration of Independence.
• The original document was a declaration of war; however, at this time that is not the direction that America can withstand.
• Its strength and spirit is as viable today as when first written. (We intentionally utilized much of the original writings.)
• This document, as a petition with signatures will be taken to and registered in Washington D.C.
The cornerstone of our constitutional Republic has been the Declaration of Independence. The men who founded this great nation knew that those who rule must be of the character that recognizes that we will all stand before the God of heaven and be held accountable. These founders also knew that the ruling class often forgets this fact. We have been given the right to reset to the original intent of this founding document.
Now is the time… for all patriotic citizens to stand up and be counted.
“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalm 33:12).
With over 10 million people on unemployment and many many more having taken pay cuts.
With the families and loved ones of the men and women fighting for this great country, having to supply the most basic of everyday needs (deodorant, razors, shampoo).
The Government need to act and curtail these problems and support is needed by the English Defence League to bring this to the attention of our Government and compel them to act on it.
We feel this is wrong that the people that want to cannot support their country through fear of upsetting other religions.
Should America not honor the core values, of integrity, constitution, work ethic, and patriotism above alternative lifestyle? Every American DESERVES the right to live life as they see fit. Every American DESERVES equality. But, The Gay and Lesbian Community has been given a license to shove alternative lifestyles down our throats. They don't want equality, they want to be placed up on a pedestal. Don't the values of hard working Americans with scraped knuckles and thick calluses on their hands deserve honor and recognition? Is sexual orientation more important to you than your hard work? This is for you West Virginia coal miner. This is for you Oklahoma Oil Rig Worker. This is for Alaskan Fishermen, Wisconsin Dairy Farmers, Texas Ranchers, and every hard working American man and woman that labors to forge this country by the sweat of their brows in some small town.
Together, we can show Washington and Barack Obama the kind of CHANGE this country really wants. Stand tall Rural America! Stand proud! Stand up and honor the integrity, constitutional values, work ethic, and the patriotism that is small town America! Demand a National Rural American Month!
He is the son of Pancho Magalona and Tita Duran, who were popular film stars of the postwar period. He has appeared in numerous films and television shows like Bagets 2, Eat Bulaga, Philippine Idol (as one of the judges), Student Canteen, and That's Entertainment, and produced 15 music albums.
Although international political boundaries do not recognize the Kurdish people or a country of Kurdistan, we would like Facebook to recognize our heritage and provide a Kurdistan option when selecting network, residence or birthplace.
23. Freedom for All
Rusty Satterwhite is my Dad.
One thing that really annoys me is when people call the American president "leader of the free world". I mean, get over yourself, mate. You rule a COUNTRY, not a PLANET. A very big/cool/rich country, maybe, but still only a country.
And here in the UK, for example, everyone insists on "trying to be the Americans". What happened to national indentity, for God's sake? I like being British, and so should everyone else.
Americans are proud of their country. When I went to Florida last year, they had flags up everywhere. So why can't we be the same?
We can all be proud of who we are and where we come from!
Why should we give money to leftist organazations like these?
Ever since Teresa Heinz Kerry stabbed her parents in the back and married that leftist John Kerry, she has been riding on the money from her ketchup business. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is consistently against the job we are trying to do in Iraq.
In order to choke off left wing businesses like these we must not give them money!
Boycott both Heinz ketchup and Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream!
Sign this if you want to Keep In God we trust on our money.
Thank President Bush!
This petition is to collect names to send to the President, telling him that we support him. The following letter will be forwarded to the President.
Dear Mr. President,
You have done an excellent job as leader of this great nation. Do not pay too much attention to your critics. There are a great many people who support you and your decisions. We admire how you stand up for what you believe in and do what you think is best for the country.
We believe that this country went the right direction under your leadership and that the effects of your presidency will impact the future greatly. We will always remember you standing at Ground Zero on the smoking remains of the World Trade Center consoling America and telling them "I can hear you."
Therefore we, the undersigned, would like to thank you for the extraordinary service and dedication as the president of the United States of America.
Alternate ways to sign include emailing me at DarkSaturos@gmail.com or go to my blogsite for the circumstances surronding this letter at http://darksaturos.blogspot.com/2005/10/what-happens-when-liberals-dont-get_02.html
They fight for our freedom to do the things we do today, like this, unlike the unfortunate people in other "third-world" countries. They die so we can live on in the freedom that our fore-fathers worked hard for.
We live in a world of drug abuse, murders, and chlid abuse (just to name a few). The foundation this nation was built on has withstood the test of time.
To remove "In God We Trust" now would be a travesty. The Untied States of America seems to transform it self to try and please everyone. However people of other nations come here because of what we stand for. Why would we change now?