- Goverment, State Legislatures, Politicians, President
- United States of America
Our Goal is to demand for a change in Child Support Laws, Guidelines, and create a Child Support Law that will ensure that children are not raised by a drug addicted or drug abusing parent.
Child Support Laws and Guidelines currently vary from state to state with each state having different branches of the Government establishing the child support guidelines. We would like to establish a law that will pertain to every state and mandate that both parents are drug tested to ensure neither parent is using or abusing drugs.
We, the undersigned, call on the United States Government, Branches of Government pertaining to each state’s Child Support Guidelines, The President, and Congress to review and make changes to the Child Support Laws and Guidelines that are currently existing.
We, the undersigned, also call on the Untied States Government, Branches of Government pertaining to each states Guidelines, The President and Congress to establish a new Child Support Bill that will be as follows:
• Both parents will be mandated to take urine drug testing before Child Support is established;
• Both parents will be mandated to take random urine drug testing during the duration of Child Support;
• If the parent receiving Child Support refuses or fails the urine test, Child Support payments will be suspended immediately.
• If both parents fail or refuse testing, the child will be removed from both parents care and placed with the closest relative that does not reside at the same household as either parent and is willing and able to pass the urine drug testing. If no relatives are able or willing, the child will be placed in protective custody.
The Urine Test For Child Support petition to Goverment, State Legislatures, Politicians, President was written by Jeremiah Peterson and is in the category Children's Rights at GoPetition.