The sale of Millers Point NSW Housing properties is not valid
- LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF NEW SOUTH WALES
To the Honourable the Speaker and Members of the
Legislative Assembly of New South Wales.
The Petition of AN INDIVIDUAL PETITIONER RESIDENT OF MILLERS POINT
Brings to the attention of the House:
I have been living at MILLERS POINT for many years; I received a Termination Notice under section 85 of the NSW Residential Tenancies Act 2010 saying that the NSW State Government will proceed with the sale of Millers Point NSW Housing properties which in my opinion is an INVALID DECISION.
Because the selling of Millers Point properties is being debated, I lodged an application claim before the NSW Residential Tenancies Tribunal on my own right and on behalf of other community members whose interests have been aggrieved by that government decision. I raise the following legal serious issues that need to be considered by the Honourable NSW MINISTER FOR HOUSING, as follows:
1. Whether a decision made in March 2014 by the NSW Government to sell Millers Point NSW Housing properties is INVALID.
2. Whether Millers Point is a protected Conservation Area.
3. Whether Millers Point is listed as Heritage Conservation Area under a Heritage Act.
4. Whether Community consultation process was conducted for the selling of Millers Point as a Heritage Conservation Area.
5. Whether a Community Consultation Report Outcome is available for revision by the general Public.
6. Whether the Community Social Group of Millers Point is being discriminated because their status as low income workers
7. Whether the 'Rights Doctrine' has been tested in order to make a decision to sell a Heritage Conservation Area.
8. Whether rights to be consulted as 'POLITICAL CITIZENS WITH RIGHTS TO VOTE AS-OF-RIGHT' has been breached under section 41 of the Commonwealth Constitution.
9. Whether “rights to be heard” as a principle stated at Common Law has been denied as a whole in all the above listed claims as issues of seriousness relevance AT LAW.
10. Whether section 109 of the Commonwealth of Australia has been breached by 'Wrongful Actions in TORT by NSW State Government'.
11. Whether the NSW State Government has mislead its Constituents,
12. OTHER RELEVANT ISSUES added at the time of LODGMENT OF AN APPLICATION before the NSW SUPREME COURT.
13. Whether the NSW Residential Tenancies Tribunal has jurisdiction to rule out all the above listed claims.
The undersigned petitioner with all due respect ask the Legislative Assembly to:
“GIVE DIRECTIONS TO THE APPROPRIATE MINISTERS, NSW RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES TRIBUNAL, THEIR AGENTS AND ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER TO STOP THE COMPLIANCE OF EVICTIONS NOTICE ADDRESSED TO EACH COMMUNITY MEMBER RESIDING AT MILLERS POINT UNTIL THE LAWSUIT CLAIMS ARE FINALISED BY THE RESPECTIVE NSW JUDICIAL COURT.”
SIGNED AND DATED ON THE 19th of JUNE 2015
Name: Ramón Antonio REYES GONZALEZ
The The sale of Millers Point NSW Housing properties is not valid petition to LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF NEW SOUTH WALES was written by Ramon Antonio Reyes Gonzalez and is in the category Civil Rights at GoPetition.