Support the Redevelopment of Alexandria Town Centre - Including a New Lidl
- Cameron Hall
The Proposed Site
The proposed new Lidl store is a planned as part of a redevelopment of Alexandria Town Centre. Other uses will include residential properties and further retail and amenity providers TBC. The site would be accessed directly from Bank Street.
The existing Town Centre is dated and requires re-development to provide suitable parking and facilities for the local community, this proposal would see much needed investment made into Alexandria.
Benefits of the Proposed New Lidl
• The development of the site will provide the following benefits to the local area:
• Car Parking with Disabled, Parent and Child and secure Cycle Parking;
• Wide and accessible shopping aisles and clear signage, to allow ease of access and free movement for all customers;
• A stand-alone in-store bakery in order to provide customers with freshly baked produce throughout the day;
• Optional Self-service tills;
• Modern and spacious welfare areas for employees;
• A large glazed frontage to allow natural light into the store and reduce electricity consumption; and
• Convenient access due to its positioning within the Town Centre.
We, the undersigned, fully support CCG and Lidl’s application for the re-development of Alexandria Town Centre.
We agree to our petition data being used by Lidl to lobby local Councillors and West Dunbartonshire Council to aid progression of the planning application. Address data may also be used to provide updates on the progress of the development / planning process. Information will not be passed to a third party, nor be used for sales purposes.
The Support the Redevelopment of Alexandria Town Centre - Including a New Lidl petition to West Dunbartonshire Council was written by Cameron Hall and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition.