Thank you. The policy has been removed from the agenda until further notice. Once the new policy is released if disputed we will start another petition.
This petition is now closed.
The Town of Gawler is trying to implement a fitness training policy that;
- Charges fees for trainers to access public reserves for training groups or individuals
- Limits the times a trainer can use the public reserves
- Limits the activities a trainer can do
- Restricts the trainers to certain reserves and locations in the reserves
- Stops trainers from using music with sessions
Mayor Karen Redman stated that the council had worked with local exercise professionals to create the policy however local trainers were not contacted in regards to the policy.
We, the undersigned, Call for the Town of Gawler to abolish fees for trainers using public reserves and to remove restrictions to fitness activities and equipment.
The Support Local Business in the Town of Gawler petition to Town of Gawler was written by Jason and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition.