Pave Our Streets - Kiefer Drive and Hagar Road
- Honorable P.C. Pilgreen
- United States of America
We the undersigned residents of the City of Montgomery, Alabama, residing within District One, do hereby recognize the following to be true and just:
1. It is the duty of each city council official to assure the needs of the council district represented by the official.
2. Each official is responsible for the conditions of the streets and roadways within the official's district.
3. Each street and roadway within the offical's district should receive equal care for upkeep and maintainence.
4. Several roadways within the Eastmont community of district one have been repaved and surfaced within the past twenty years, while other roadways have not.
5. The roadways of Kiefer Drive and Hagar Road, within district one, are in long need of repair, in order to insure the needs of safe driving along these roadways, equal continuity of the the community's road maintainence, and the aesthetic appearance of the community.
THEREFORE, it is hereby RESOLVED, that the residents of the Eastmont community of district one of Montgomery, Alabama, compel its official, the Honorable P.C. Pilgreen, to utilize his office to immediately affect the repaving and surfacing of the roadways of Kiefer Drive and Hagar Road.
We, the undersigned, petition the Honorable P.C. Pilgreen, to utilize his office to immediately affect the repaving and surfacing of the roadways of Kiefer Drive and Hagar Road.
The Pave Our Streets - Kiefer Drive and Hagar Road petition to Honorable P.C. Pilgreen was written by Bob Smith and is in the category Roads & Transport at GoPetition.