- President Barack Obama of the USA, the Congress of the USA
- United States of America
It is only fair that this proposal be legislated and enforced in order to:
(1) make it clear to all educational authorities that placing and/or keeping a person of any age who is capable of learning at his/her full potential without special education in special education in even the slightest degree will not be tolerated, even if a parent and/or guardian of the person wants and/or has ever wanted the person to be in special education, and
(2) undo the pain, shame, suffering, and embarrassment caused as a result of one's having been a student in special education in even the slightest degree!
We the undersigned call upon the President and the Congress of the USA to create and pass a law that requires that an unlimited amount of punitive damages, compensatory damages, and all other forms of damages be given to each and every adult whom, when he/she was a child and/or teenager, was capable of learning at his/her full potential without special education and yet was placed into special education including having ever been,
(1) required to obtain permission from a special education teacher in order to be able to go on a regular mainstream school club trip,
(2) listed in statistics as a special education student, and/or
(3) in anything else to do with special education and/or any other stigma.
There must not be any statute of limitations to collect restitution for educational malpractice on the grounds that when the person was placed into special education, he/she and/or his/her parents were not able to afford an attorney and yet no lawyer in the world, even the Legal Aid Society, was willing to take his/her case, with the lawyer's excuse being, e.g., that the local Board of Education is above the law.
The Give redress to educational malpractice victims petition to President Barack Obama of the USA, the Congress of the USA was written by Fred Tenzer and is in the category Civil Rights at GoPetition.