- Congress and The Administration-including local,state and federal elected officials
- United States of America
The Health Care Bill is NOT dead. Make your mark in history and in the fight to secure Liberty for our children and grandchildren by signing this petition which we will give directly to Representative Michelle Bachmann to be used in congress as she continues to fight for our Liberty.
In order to retain the Blessings of Liberty as secured to us by our Founding Fathers and as expressed in our Constitution, We the People reject the imposition upon us of a new, Washington-controlled system of government-run health care. We demand Constitutional protection of the right to make our own health decisions and our own health care choices free of government denials, bureaucratic red-tape, and greater intergenerational debt. A Washington takeover of American health care will…
** Deny fundamental personal and economic liberties and indisputably violate the Principle of Limited Government as established by the Constitution;
** Impose increased costs and taxes upon individuals, families, and businesses, as well as taxpayers at the federal, state, and local levels;
** Irreparably cripple the American economy, at the cost of jobs, businesses, productivity, and quality of life;
** Create an inescapable new tax by imposing individual and employer mandates;
** Institutionalize a massive, ever-expanding federal bureaucracy that is impersonal and impractical;
** Empower bureaucrats to interfere in the doctor-patient relationship, undermine the quality of care, limit choice, and increase the cost of health care.
We have appealed to the decency of the elected majority to respect the rights of all Americans, but their leaders have been deaf to the Voice of the People. We are appalled by their cavalier disregard of the Constitution and of the demands of the People. We are repulsed by their blatant political bribes and kickbacks.
We, therefore, the People and Representatives of the United States of America, do solemnly Publish and Declare that health care reform, as a matter of principle must:
(1) Protect as inviolate the vital doctor-patient relationship;
(2) Reject any addition to the crushing national debt heaped upon all Americans;
(3) Improve, rather than diminish, the quality of care that Americans enjoy;
(4) Be negotiated publically, transparently, with genuine accountability and oversight, and be free from political favoritism;
(5) Treat private citizens at least as well as political officials;
(6) Protect taxpayers from compulsory funding of abortion;
(7) Reject all new mandates on patients, employers, individuals, or states;
(8) Prohibit expansion of taxpayer funded health care to those unlawfully present in the United States;
(9) Guarantee Equal Protection under the law and the Constitution;
(10) Empower, rather than limit, an open and accessible marketplace of health care choice and opportunity.
Disclaimer: (This petition was created independently by individual citizens who agree with and desire to promote Michelle Bachmann's Declaration. This petition will be given to Michelle Bachmann and any other representative who understands liberty and who will echo our demand for complete freedom in health care. By signing this petition you understand that it will be given to Michelle Bachmann to present to congress as she fights for our freedom in healthcare choices).
Thank you for your Patriotism.
To learn more about the Declaration or to support Michelle Bachmann in these efforts go to
The Declaration Of Health Care Independence petition to Congress and The Administration-including local,state and federal elected officials was written by Lorie Cox and is in the category Health at GoPetition.