- Human Rights and AIDS Activsts
AIDS2012 will be a fantastic opportunity for the issues facing the Caribbean to be showcased.
We, Caribbean activists vow to make our voices heard and our issues known. This is but just one such way of doing so.
We call for, among other things, the:-
1. reform of laws that prevent groups from accessing relevant prevention and treatment.
2. allocation of ample resource to maintain HIV programmes.
3. meaningful inclusion of representatives from all groups at every level of planning.
4. accelerated civil society involvement in all components of HIV planning and interventions.
The Caribbean-eyes AIDS2012 petition to Human Rights and AIDS Activsts was written by Ian G. Mcknight and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.