- House of Commons in Parliament Assembled
Statement of Grievance or Opinion
1. The Federal Recommended Child Support Guidelines, the Divorce Act, the Matrimonial Property Act and unequal, arbitrary access orders are unconstitutional. They violate Sect. 7, 15.1 and 28 of The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the inalienable rights of both parents to raise their own children as they see fit.
2. That Canada is engaged in a reign of terror against families. It targets divorced and child apprehension ordered families and violates their Canadian Charter Rights and parental rights and destroys their lives forever. Canada treats divorced parents unequally and discriminates against one parent while systematically rewarding the other parent.
3. Judges have the power to seize children for any arbitrary reason and adopt them out without a valid reason or any criminal conviction against the parents relating to the welfare of the child.
4. Judges have unlimited power to interfere in parents lives and make all parenting decisions while downloading arbitrary costs onto the parents until long past the age of majority.
5. Canada violates Sect. 24 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no court of competent jurisdiction and no judge that upholds the GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no legal counsel available anywhere in Canada that offers Charter Rights service.
6. Parents and families are victimized by unconstitutional family law practices. Judges violate parents’ rights by awarding complicated, unnatural, unequal, unconstitutional, unending, exclusionary and biased court orders. Canada has implemented a cult of exclusion, entitlement and alienation against the other parent and their families. The parents are completely at the mercy of the judges for very long periods of time. This slavery lasts for years until the family is financially bankrupt and any relationship with the children is completely destroyed. This continues for multiple generations. Canada is committing Crimes against Humanity.
7. Judges have unlimited power to ruin a family. Judges arbitrarily interfere in a divorced family’s normal daily life. In addition to mandatory child support, they force parents to pay for unwanted, arbitrary, unnecessary expenses, bogus medical costs, exorbitantly expensive private schools, universities, extended university tuition, and long term child support for adults who have no illness and are not attending post secondary education. Throughout the life of the child and long past the age of majority, the judge is in control and makes all family decisions while downloading all the expenses onto the parents, especially the non custodial parent.
8. Divorced parents do not have the right to enter into their own negotiated divorce settlement and negotiated child parenting plan as the Federal Child Support Guidelines are mandatory.
9. Canada and the police are not protecting people under the law, especially in family court and in criminal court. Victims are not getting help from the police and the courts when a crime(s) are committed against them. They refuse to lay charges.
10. Divorced spouses are treated differently. One parent/spouse loses everything and the other parent/spouse gets everything, all the time. Children, home, assets and income are unfairly seized and redistributed to the other spouse without any consideration for the displaced parent. This is unconstitutional and violates Sect. 7, 15.1 and 28 of the GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
11. Canada has implemented mandatory child support. It is a huge incentive to deny the other parent access to children on an equal shared custody basis. Spouses who provide equal shared custody could lose their child support. Both parents should be responsible for their own child care expenses.
12. Canada has violated the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and in particular, Sect. 24 of the GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no court of competent jurisdiction and no judge that upholds the GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no conflict - free, competent, legal counsel or law firm that will provide Charter Rights service to the victims. There is no funding. Canadians are not protected. There is no GUARANTEED Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This is the biggest fraud committed against Canadians by the government of Canada.
13. Canadian non custodial parents’ rights have been irreparably violated and abused by the Canadian judicial system when it comes to their parental rights, their children, their homes and their incomes. They have suffered extreme mental, family, social, alienation and financial destruction to their families. This destruction will continue into the next generations of children and their families. Their children have been taken away either by force, alienation or greed and they will never, ever recover.
TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS
IN PARLIAMENT ASSEMBLED
We, the undersigned, residents of Canada, draw the attention of the House to the following:
1. The Federal Recommended Child Support Guidelines, the Divorce Act, the Matrimonial Property Act and unequal, arbitrary access orders are unconstitutional. They violate Sect. 7, 15.1 and 28 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
2. The judicial system treats divorced parents unequally and discriminates against one parent while systematically rewarding the other parent. This continues until past age of majority.
3. Judges have unlimited power to seize children for any arbitrary reason and adopt them out without evidence of abuse. Judges have unlimited power to interfere in parents lives and control their children.
4. Sect. 24 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is violated. There is no court of competent jurisdiction and there are no judges that uphold the guaranteed Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no legal counsel available that offers Charter Rights service in Canada. Victims have no recourse.
5. The police arbitrarily refuse to provide protection to victims if there is a civil case involved, currently or previously, especially in family law.
THEREFORE, your petitioners call upon Parliament to:
1. Repeal the Divorce Act, the Matrimonial Property Act and the Federal Recommended Child Support Guidelines and replace them with spousal and parental consent agreements and fair, negotiated divorce settlements. We request that this user friendly solution is to supersede any court applications.
2. Uphold the guaranteed Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and immediately provide competent, legal counsel, absorb all costs, and ensure that all judges are trained and ready to hear complaints.
3. Provide financial compensation to all affected, displaced families since the guaranteed Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms came into force on April 17, 1982.
4. Ensure that police serve and protect residents regardless of current or previous civil action. When a complaint is filed with police, they have a duty to investigate and proceed with charges without restrictions and police acting as self appointed judges.
5. Immediately stop the arbitrary apprehension of parents’ children by the Children’s Aid Societies and judges who rubber stamp unconstitutional, invalid, unlawful and incompetent apprehension applications. Provide compensation to non convicted, affected families and return all children to their parents regardless of foster care or adoption.
The Canadian Petition to save our families petition to House of Commons in Parliament Assembled was written by Connie Brauer and is in the category Civil Rights at GoPetition.