Application For A Small Bar Licence 26 Victoria Street, Bunbury
- The Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor (WA)
PUBLIC SURVEY REGARDING THE APPLICATION FOR A SMALL BAR LICENCE 26 VICTORIA STREET, BUNBURY: YOURS OR MINE
Heather Macfarlane Pty Ltd (ABN: 53 098 972 322 and ACN: 098 972 322) is applying to Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor for a Small Bar Licence to be located at 26 Victoria Street, Bunbury and known as ‘Yours or Mine’.
The Applicant proposes to provide an intimate Small Bar with the following features:
• A drinks menu comprising regional wines and local craft beer with a focus on organic producers as well as a quality and unique cocktail menu;
• A rustic, industrial style interior that is both modern and warm, with a reclaimed wooden bar, exposed brickwork and leather couches;
• Solo acoustic entertainment with a focus on showcasing local talent;
• A menu that includes both small plates and sharing options;
• The opportunity for late night dessert and coffee; and
• The standard permitted trading hours applicable to a Small Bar Licence.
If you approve of this licence application, please support.
This petition will be sent to the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor to assist the Authority in making its determination in the Public Interest.
Your input to the application process is greatly appreciated.
The Application For A Small Bar Licence 26 Victoria Street, Bunbury petition to The Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor (WA) was written by Abby Phillis and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition.