GoPetition recommends a variety of software to manage your campaign:
- Join the GoPetition Facebook group and promote your cause to thousands of people through our extensive network. Our fan-page is also an excellent way to keep in touch with GoPetition.
- Use our integrated Twitter tools (available on petition pages) to tweet your pages and causes with ease. Also join our Twitter network to get updates from GoPetition.
- We recommend the Firefox and Chrome browsers for speed and technical efficiency.
- Store and upload photos at Picasa then embed into your petitions. Picasa is free photo editing software from Google that makes your pictures look great. Sharing your best photos with friends and family is as easy as pressing a button!
- Embed your YouTube campaign videos into your petition.
- Access a great world clock to coordinate your global campaigns at OUC.
- For your global business and campaign currency calculations we recommend the OUC Currency Calculator.
- Use http://www.tiny.cc/ to make your long URLs short for easy pasting to GoPetition and your email editor.
- Embed PDF and other documents into your petition using Google docs.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Facebook.