About CEP: CEP is a group of traditionalist conservatives who, realizing that the GOP is moving too leftward, started a petition on March 3, 2007 to encourage conservatives to leave the GOP if a suitable presidential candidate is not chosen in 2008.
CONSERVATIVE EXODUS PROJECT
We, as conservatives, vow to vote only for sound candidates regardless of their party. We seek traditional candidates who favor an anti-globalist, America First platform. We shall only vote for a candidate who:
(1) supports reductions in legal immigration; favors attrition policies, ending birthright citizenship and terminating chain migration; and opposes amnesty and illegal immigration, especially from the Third World (which is driving down American wages and undermining traditional demographics).
(2) supports America First economic policies, and opposes free trade (e.g. NAFTA, et al.), which is destroying the American economy. (Historically conservatives opposed free trade, a globalist practice that Karl Marx himself supported, but many have been "neoconned" on this issue.)
(3) supports national self-defense, but opposes unnecessary interventionism and nation building. The transformation of the Middle East to liberal democracy is Wilsonian liberalism, not conservatism.
(4) opposes legal discrimination against European Americans and males (aka affirmative action).
(5) supports homeschooling, gun rights, and opposes gay "marriage".
(6) opposes "hate crimes," "hate thoughts" and other Orwellian legislation used to silence conservative criticism.
Unless a Democrat or Republican candidate meets the six criteria above, we pledge not to vote or to vote third party.
The The Conservative Pledge petition to United States was written by conservativeexodusproject and is in the category Politics at GoPetition.