Lidl are looking to redevelop this site providing a new foodstore with a 749 square meter sales area and 33 free customer car parking spaces. The new foodstore will offer a limited range of products necessitating ‘top up’ shopping encouraging customers to use surrounding retailers in the established local centre.
Key Benefits to Mottingham
The redevelopment of the Mottingham site will provide many benefits to the local area:
• A new discount supermarket to provide a fresh, high-quality and affordable choice for the community
• Contemporary two storey building, with a design that responds to the site’s characteristics, context and local built environment.
• Creating up to 40 full-time and part-time jobs for local people
• Attracting more investment into Mottingham
• Electric car charging points
For Further information, please visit our website (www.mottingham.lidl.co.uk)
We, the undersigned, fully support Lidl’s application for the provision of a neighbourhood discount foodstore at 24 Mottingham Road, SE9 4QW.
We agree to our petition data being used by Lidl to lobby local Councillors and London Borough of Bromley to aid progression of the planning application.
Address data may also be used to provide updates on the progress of the development / planning process. Information will not be passed to a third party, nor be used for sales purposes.
The Support Lidl in Mottingham petition to London Borough of Bromley was written by London South and is in the category Retail at GoPetition.