STOP THE FLUORSPAR MINE AT WALLMANSTHAL
- DMR / AGES
Ulipac wants to mine fluorspar in Wallmansthal.
1. The mine wants to take water from existing water users;
2. If the mine takes our water, the historically dispossessed Wallmansthal community won’t be able to farm the land it fought to reclaim;
3. The Wallmansthal wetlands will be destroyed;
4. The community will suffer because of radiation from mine waste;
5. Dust problems will damage local businesses that give jobs to the community;
6. Using contract miners means there will be no decent jobs for local people;
7. The mine will attract more informal settlements & more crime;
8. Degradation of natural environment;
9. Decrease in property value.
We, the undersigned, call on the DMR to stop the proposed Fluoride mining at Wallmansthal.
You can further help this campaign by sponsoring it
The STOP THE FLUORSPAR MINE AT WALLMANSTHAL petition to DMR / AGES was written by Ludwig's Roses and is in the category Environment at GoPetition.