- The United States Justice Department
- United States of America
Please review these facts below, and if you agree please join to STOP the Federal Civil Rights (and/or Wrongful Death) Investigation/Trial of George Zimmerman.
1.The only racist term said during the events leading up to the confrontation was said by Trayvon Martin.
2. Verbal confrontation is not grounds to commit brutal, physical assault. Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman.
3 Being a victim of brutal physical assault IS grounds to use lethal means to defend yourself, in some states.
4. Trayvon Martin had a cell phone. He decided to call his friend instead of police/parents.
5. NBC edited the 911 call of Zimmerman to make it sound racist.
6. George Zimmerman had just as much right to watch and be in HIS community as Trayvon Martin.
7. Would you fear for your life while having your head bashed into a sidewalk? Or should you just go unconscious and then hope your attacker decides to stop?
8. George ZImmerman isn't the smartest man. He should have stayed in his car or went home. Being dumb is not against the law or grounds to have your head smashed into a sidewalk.
9. Political leaders, including the President of the United States, Barack Obama, made the case about race by speaking out about it before the facts even came out.
10. The FBI has already investigated the situation AND George Zimmerman himself, and found no evidence of racism.
11. Political pressure was the sole reason that this case even went to trial.
12. Pictures not allowed in the trial from Trayvon Martin's phone show his gun, pictures of him smoking marijuana and a pile of jewelry, even though he was unemployed.
We, the Undersigned, demand that the United States Justice Department halt any federal Civil Rights Trial, or Wrongful death Trial against George Zimmerman.
The Stop the Civil Rights Trial of George Zimmerman petition to The United States Justice Department was written by Robyn Alcina and is in the category Civil Rights at GoPetition.