Stop Human Rights Violations in Guyana
The Guyana Government (PPP) headed by Bharrat Jagdeo and Security forces have failed to protect and serve its citizens fairly and within the laws of the United Nations Human Rights Act.
* Unsolved murders of 500 black men and women.
* Mysterious deaths in custody.
* Implicated into drugs trade/trafficking with a known international cartel.
* Gagging freedom of speech.
* Torturing of citizens.
* A Police Commissioner (Henry Greene) whose visa was revoked by the US for benefiting from the drugs trade.
We, the undersigned, call on the UN, the US State Department, the governments of Britain and Canada to implement sanctions and bring to justice the Government of Guyana and its senior security officers for violating the Human Rights of its citizens.
The Stop Human Rights Violations in Guyana petition to Government was written by Mark Anthony Benschop and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.