Venezuelan citizens are respectfully asking your support and immediate action to stop the tyranny, and the killings of innocent Venezuelan Citizens exercising their constitutional right to peacefully protest abuses from the government of Nicolas Maduro.
Such protests started early February and were mainly lead by university students demanding a better future for themselves and the generations to come.
1. The killing of unarmed citizens (including two Catholic Priests) peacefully exercising their constitutional right to protest
2. The illegal prohibition to protest without a permit
3. The Venezuelan Government’s use of the public force and illegal armed militias to terrorize citizens
4. The Venezuelan Government’s use of the public force to protect illegal armed militias
5. The violation of the private property by the public forces, which have illegally open fire, thrown tear gas and even break into civilian residences
6. Nicolas Maduro’s orders to shoot at protesters (broadcasted throughout the media in Venezuela)
7. The illegal imprisonment of Leopoldo Lopez without the proper due process
8. The lack of proper legal proceedings in accusing and keeping Leopoldo Lopez in a military prison
9. The censorship of all types of media channels
10. The multiple violations to human rights documented through civilian videos (including but not limited to persecution, assault, unlawful detention, torture and so called “disappearance of civilians”)
We are respectfully asking your support and immediate action to stop the tyranny, and the killings of innocent Venezuelan Citizens by:
1. Condemning the violent attacks and other human rights violations and requesting the Venezuelan government to cease all violent attacks and respect all human rights.
2. Condemning the censorship of the media.
3. Take a stronger stand in defending the people of Venezuela from human rights violations.
Venezuelans need your support in stopping the slaughter, incarceration and torture of peaceful protesters. There is no food in the stores, no supplies, no safety and no freedom of expression. We are being colonized by socialist Cuba.
El Pueblo de Venezuela te pide apoyo para cesar el asesinato, encarcelacion y tortura de la gente que protesta contra el regimen de de Nicolas Maduro -subdito del colonialismo Cubano.
The Sos. Venezuela. We Demand Stronger Protection from the OEA petition to OEA ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN STATES was written by Una Venezuela and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.