• The recent financial crisis and cutbacks in Education have resulted in a proposed restructuring of the courses at London Metropolitan University
• The current course structures enable Students to have elective modules
• Key skills and knowledge is gained from elective modules that Students apply to graduate positions
• Students are already receiving reduced services for money paid to London Met
• Student fees are increasing
• All Students who know about the proposed restructuring are against it
• Students have not been properly consulted about this matter
We the undersigned do hereby express our strong opposition to the devaluation of our education. We feel that reducing the current 4*15 credit modules/semester to 3*20 credit modules/semester will be devastating to our future, giving us less choice and control over our degrees and ultimately reducing our employability prospects.
This is a despicable move by management to deal with recent cutbacks and to improve the student dropout rates. We will not accept a reduction in the already reduced services provided by London Met.
We demand our degrees be worth the paper they are printed on!
The Save our Education at London Metropolitan University petition to email@example.com was written by claire locke and is in the category Education at GoPetition.