- Boulder City, NV City Council
- United States of America
The City of Boulder City plans to construct a new ABOVE GROUND high voltage (69kV) electric transmission line between Substation 3 and Substation 6. Substation 3 is located in the area of Adams St and River Mountain Ave, while Substation 6 is located near the baseball fields at Ville Drive and US93.
We, the undersigned, oppose the above ground construction of high voltage power lines (69kV) along historic Nevada Way.
- Proposed project DESTROYS historic scenic view of Lake Mead
- DAMAGES Boulder City land & home values
- NEGATIVELY impacts Boulder City tax base (schools, fire & police)
- Current project design is SHORTSIGHTED and IRREVERSIBLE
- We urge the City to SPEND the money and bury the lines underground
The SAVE HISTORIC BOULDER CITY, NV petition to Boulder City, NV City Council was written by Boulder City, NV 69kV Transmission Line Project and is in the category Local Government at GoPetition.