Rezoning of Open Space at 2 Vale St., Cammeray 2062
- Closed on
- Mayor and Councillors of North Sydney Council
Thanks to everyone for signing the petition. Unfortunately the land was rezoned. The development application for 21 units is available for public comment until 6/2/09.
See our web site http://savetunkspark.googlepages.com/home
The Residents and Visitors to Cammeray and North Sydney show:
- We oppose the rezoning of 2 Vale St. Cammeray from “Open Space” to “Residential C”.
- Rezoning would adversely impact on the entire area, particularly flora and fauna, traffic and parking.
- Rezoning would turn this quiet neighbourhood into a particularly noisy one with a garage lift being cut into a magnificent and historic cliff which directly abuts Tunks Park.
- Council is urged to spend its Open Space Fund here for future generations.
- As our elected representatives and Council, please save our open space!
The Rezoning of Open Space at 2 Vale St., Cammeray 2062 petition to Mayor and Councillors of North Sydney Council was written by savetunkspark and is in the category City & Town Planning at GoPetition.