- Gerry Brownlee Misiter of Land Transport
- New Zealand
As of february 27 2012 practical driver license tests will need to be sat in Kerikeri or further afield as they will do long be available in Kaitaia.
THIS IS PENALISING LOCAL PEOPLE!!
The elderly, the young and all wishing to be legal drivers on our roads will need to travel over one hour in order to sit this test.
We need to avoid:
* Extra expense of travelling an extra 2 hours;
* a licensed driver will need to accompany the person being tested meaning they will need 3 hours of their time available;
* The low socio economic community does not need this kind of setback with the added expense;
* this will only lead to fewer legal drivers on Far North roads.
We the undersigned wish to have practical driver license testing reinstated in Kaitaia.
The Return Practical Drivers License Testing to Kaitaia petition to Gerry Brownlee Misiter of Land Transport was written by Rosemary Archibald and is in the category Roads & Transport at GoPetition.