- Queensbridge Houses Residents
- United States of America
The Quality of Life in Queensbridge has improved dramatically over the years. We have seen a reduction in crime, vandalism, and loitering.
The following concerns are shared with many residents including the cleanliness
of the buildings, cameras being viewed for criminal mischief, illegal dogs, being able to view the Queensbridge budget and changing the codes to the front doors.
We the Undersigned call on Queensbridge Management and the NYC Housing Authority to enforce the NYCHA policies and procedures by providing
1. Safe Environment - Change the Codes to Doors
2. Monitoring the Cameras daily or weekly
3. Regular Cleaning of the Buildings -Mopping, Sweeping, and fining residents
for leaving trash in the hallways
4. Enforcing the Dog Code - People have many illegal dogs in the neighborhood
5. Providing Residents with updates in regard to Community Changes & Budget
The QUEENSBRIDGE WANTS CHANGES petition to Queensbridge Houses Residents was written by Laura Burrell and is in the category Neighborhood Living at GoPetition.