- United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), The Holy See-Vatican, G8 and G20 Summits, Governments.
1,000,000 (1million) Signatures to Save our Rainforests
Nicolas Kynigos - Environmental Advisor
Raphael Louis - Prime Minister Candidate
The Civil Rights Party of Canada
To implement the Kyoto Protocol - The Framework Convention on Climate Change (FCCC), for the protection of our Global Rainforests. The Kyoto Protocol is a protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC or FCCC), aimed at combating global warming. The UNFCCC is an international environmental treaty with the goal of achieving "stabilization of greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere at a level that would prevent dangerous anthropogenic interference with the climate and ecosystems.
“Preserve our Global Rain Forests” is a Global Environmental Awareness Campaign launched by the Civil Rights Party of Canada; with a twofold mission; whereas firstly to increase awareness on the adverse effects of Rainforest degradations, secondly to work alongside with world governments to set forth and recommend practical course of actions whereas treaties, covenants, conventions, forums aiming to stop the eradication and degradation of our Rain Forests through environmental best policy and practices.
Forty percent of the Earth’s surface has been converted into farmland and half of the tropical forests have been destroyed or degraded. Productive pastor lands are turning into deserts, and low coastal regions are threatened by further increasing flood zones. Flooding will increase in this upcoming decade, contributing to multiple super-strain viruses evolving during this ongoing “Climatic Crisis” rapidly spreading out world wide.
1. Implementation of the Kyoto Protocol; whereas the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC or FCCC).
2. Rain Forests Protection and Preservation Protocol, Treaty and Convention.
3. Clean Air and Clean Water Legislations for local, national and international Governments.
4. Specific Rain Forests Protection Legislation, Monitoring Institutions and Mechanisms.