Beacons Beach Trail in Encinitas is a historical landmark enjoyed by residents and visitors for generations. The proposed CONCRETE STAIRCASE project will FOREVER destroy the natural beauty and character of this beach. The project severely lacks government transparency and community input.
WITHOUT COMMUNITY ACTION, THE DESTRUCTIVE PROJECT MAY BEGIN IN NOVEMBER OF 2018.
GET INVOLVED NOW!
Lobby the Encinitas City Council to:
1. ENSURE SAFE PUBLIC BEACH ACCESS
2. STOP PROPOSED CONCRETE STAIRCASE
3. PRESERVE NATURAL BEACH/BLUFF INTEGRITY
4. MAINTAIN/IMPROVE BEACH TRAIL
5. ENGAGE COMMUNITY EARLY IN ENGINEERING PROCESS
6. REQUIRE COMMUNITY APPROVAL FOR ANY PROJECTS
The PRESERVE BEACONS petition to Encinitas City Council was written by Anonymous and is in the category Local Government at GoPetition.