Petition For Support – Multi-Purpose Facilities Upgrade (Artificial Turf Installation)
- Residents of Webster Central School District – Must be at least 18 years old
- United States of America
Why A Multi-Purpose Facilities Upgrade (including artificial turf installation) Is Good For Webster:
– Expands outdoor physical education opportunities for over 4,000 students in the Webster School District.
– Saves expense of rental and transportation to offsite venues for practices and games due to inclement weather conditions resulting in poor field conditions.
– Presents increased opportunity for field usage among students, athletes, band members, and community organizations
– Saves on annual field maintenance and upkeep expenses.
ESTIMATED TAXPAYER IMPACT is $200 TOTAL per assessed $150,000 home over 20 years (the majority of the project is expected to be funded through state aid).
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com
We the undersigned, as voting residents within the Webster Central School District, do hereby petition the Webster School District Board of Education to approve that a Multi-Purpose Facilities Upgrade Proposal (including artificial turf installation) be brought to the Webster community for voter consideration as soon as possible.
The Petition For Support – Multi-Purpose Facilities Upgrade (Artificial Turf Installation) petition to Residents of Webster Central School District – Must be at least 18 years old was written by Tim Mason and is in the category Education at GoPetition.