#Custodian Parents Rights
Non Custodial Parents
United States of America

In 2005 my husband and I divorced. He decides he wants a break from being a dad, and husband. So he goes out and has a time of his life.

I on the other hand stayed with my daughter and never gave up on supporting and caring for her under any means WITHOUT help from the father. 3 years later, my ex- husband remarries and decides he wants to be a dad again.

He has all rights even though he walked out without a care for his child. What are My Rights For The Parent Who DID NOT walk out or give up on her Child?

We, the undersigned, call on the State Of Arkansas to pass the "RECOVERY OF PARENTAL RIGHTS FOR THE PRIMARY CARE-GIVER" LAW.

GoPetition respects your privacy.

The Pass a Primary Care Giver Law petition to Non Custodial Parents was written by Tiffany King and is in the category Miscellaneous at GoPetition.

Petition Tags

abandoned deadbeat