- Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- United Kingdom
Lidl are looking to redevelop this site providing a new foodstore with a 1044 square meter sales area and 67 customer car parking spaces. The new foodstore will offer a limited range of products necessitating ‘top up’ shopping encouraging customers to use surrounding retailers in the established local centre.
Key Benefits to Norbiton
The redevelopment of the Norbiton site will provide many benefits to the local area:
• A new discount supermarket to provide a fresh, high-quality and affordable choice for existing community and potential future expansion of the Cambridge Road estate
• The proposals involve design and use of materials sympathetic to the conservation area and close proximity of residential homes
• Creating up to 40 full-time and part-time jobs for local people
• Attracting more investment into Norbiton
• Electric car charging points
For Further information, please visit our website (www.norbiton.lidl.co.uk)
We, the undersigned, fully support Lidl’s application for the provision of a neighbourhood discount foodstore at 4-5 Manorgate Road, Norbiton, KT2 7EL.
We agree to our petition data being used by Lidl to lobby local Councillors and Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames to aid progression of the planning application.
Address data may also be used to provide updates on the progress of the development / planning process. Information will not be passed to a third party, nor be used for sales purposes.
The Support Lidl in Norbiton petition to Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames was written by London South and is in the category Local Government at GoPetition.