Hyde-Addison ES Construction - Keep Promises 2016
- Hyde-Addison Supporters - Parents, Neighbors, Supporters
- United States of America
The Hyde-Addison community needs the right answers and we need them now!
Dear Mayor Bowser, Chancellor Henderson, Deputy Mayor Niles, Director Weaver, Chairman Mendelson, Councilmember Evans, Councilmember Grosso, Councilmember Orange, Councilmember Bonds, Councilmember Silverman, Dr. Beers, Commissioner Jones, Commissioner Lewis and Commissioner Solomon,
We, the undersigned, respectfully urge you to uphold the City's promises to Hyde-Addison children, families, staff and neighbors.
- start construction in June 2016!
- commit to optimal local swing location--Duke Ellington Field or similar
- keep promise to have Principal Namba and our parents at the table when selecting the swing location
- no last minute design cuts that shortchange children
- no last minute design changes that require delays for new OGB approvals
We are counting on our City Leaders to help our children, school, families and neighbors!
Please let us know how we can support you in making the right decisions, right away.
The Hyde-Addison ES Construction - Keep Promises 2016 petition to Hyde-Addison Supporters - Parents, Neighbors, Supporters was written by Hyde-Addison SIT and is in the category Education at GoPetition.