- Management of Horizon Hill Development
We were being constantly stopped and "harassed" by the folks from Customer Service during our renovation works.
Following are forbidden activities;
(1) Extending awnings from the lower and upper structures.
(2) Adding stones tiles to the gate's pillars.
(3) Changing the paint colour of the exterior walls
(4) Any actions which disrupt the uniformity of the external outlook.
Therefore, we hope all the residents of Horizon Hill Township(The Gateway) would stand up to support us in abolishing the law related to external renovation matters.
We Malaysians should have the rights of renovating our houses to our own liking but of course putting our own safety into account.
The Horizon Hill Township (The Gateway-Terrace) Residential Rights petition to Management of Horizon Hill Development was written by David Lim and is in the category Residential Disputes at GoPetition.