George Foster is a former Major League Baseball Player for the Cincinnati Reds and New York Mets. His playing career began in 1970 and continued through 1986. He has an interest for becoming a contestant for the next season of Dancing with the Stars. He is an example of great fitness and will be 60 years of age on Dec 1, 2008.
Dancing with the Stars has not cast a professional baseball player yet, just football and other sports.
Currently, George travels the United States for business speaking engagements, celebrity golf tournaments and hosts youth baseball clinics. He has a large age range of fans from 5 to 90. He meets many people and has a large fan base.
TOP 10 (Reasons why George should be on Dancing With the Stars!)
10. He is too old for American Idol.
9. He is the first contestant endorsed by the Braille Institute.
8. He wants to WIN and go to Disneyland!
7. He can't sing.
6. Never been connected with the "Mitchell Report".
5. His favorite movie is "Happy Feet".
4. He's not a health risk - Great shape for 60!
3. Dancing With the Stars is on his "Bucket List".
2. Would be the first former MLB player to compete.
1. Cincinnati (Tri-State area) has a high percentage of Reality Show Viewers and Voters!
We, the undersigned, support George Foster and will watch ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" if he is chosen as a contestant.
The George Foster on "Dancing with the Stars" petition to ABC Casting Executives was written by Anonymous and is in the category Television at GoPetition.