- South African Government, Parliament, South African Police Services, Public Protector, HRC
Due to the inconclusive nature of the debate, claims made by the Mayans and other anthropological societies, regarding the cosmic event that is billed to occur on the 21st December 2012, we need governments to investigate these claims and come out with an official statements and report.
Anthropological communities and marginalised voices of formerly colonised people ALL speak of the transitional and transformative period, where the planetary system reconfigures its procession on a cyclical basis.
The Internet is littered with archives, research and evidence of the claims of these anthropological societies including the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Dogons, the ancient Egyptians and many more...
We the participants and interested parties to this petition CALL on the Governments of the world (South Africa as a leading compatible economy with capacity to mobilise it's peers), to investigate the verity of the claims of the 21st December 2012 transition period and billed transformation of our planets and solar systems.
Fifty Shades of
21st December 2012
A.1. Petition to enable governments to issue an official statement on the much talked about December 21st 2012 astrological, astronomical and galactic event that is billed by the many anthropological communities and societies who have been former colonial territories and colonial peoples who have for thousands of years known about the 21st December 2012 event where the galaxy is to go through fundamental and cataclysmic transformation and surges in electromagnetic frequencies due to the solar maximum, galactic configuration and solstice or equinox that takes place every 26 000 years in the galaxy and 5252 in all solar systems, respectively due to a process called precession.
2. What is the truth about 2012, who is telling us a long story and who is not?
3. If it is true that 21st December 2012 is a terminal epochological moment, then we the people herein signed, declare that the governments of the world must be forced to remain open throughout the festive season of 2012/2013 in order to facilitate a counter measure.
4. We demand that ALL the people of the South American and North America, Asia, Middle East, Europe etc, must be transported by sea, air and land to a place of safety before the cataclysmic events unfold placing lives in danger.
5. There is overwhelming evidence in support of these views and we are averse of the fact that because these voices are the voices of the former colonial subjects, and that it is a high probability that the issue is obfuscated through ignorance or these people's voices are not heard because of the colonial legacy where the views of the former colonised are still relegated post liberation.
6. There is infinite speculation, postulation and posturing regarding the issue of 21st December 2012 and the internet is a one-stop shop for all these inquiries into the verity of the anthropological claims of these marginalised cultures.
7. Because none of us have ever outlived an epoch, at the least, we do not know anything for sure, and at the most, we have more than enough anthropological early warning systems that have been built and weaved into the arts, mythology, religion, culture, music, rhymes, esoteric sciences, etc, throughout all cultures and people's accounts of epochology.
8. A polymath approach and investigation into the verity of the claims of these marginalised voices is important so that we may reach an informed but timely decision.
9. The fact that the government departments of states are closing for a festive season is an indictment. The governments and states in the world need to be on high alert through this period of 21st December because no one knows for sure what the reality is and according to preemptive risk profiling, it is better to be safe than sorry.
The Fifty Shades of 21st December 2012 petition to South African Government, Parliament, South African Police Services, Public Protector, HRC was written by inewshare and is in the category Justice at GoPetition.