We have noticed a chain of corrupt activities over the past years in Namibia and Beyond. These activities in one way or the other, has caused to the following:
1. Lack of development especially in the rural areas
2. Deprived the majority of the citizens to enjoy their basic human rights
3. Increased the economic and wealth distribution inequality
4. Increased social and economic hardships of the majority of the citizens especially women and children
5. Increased social ills in our societies
6. Deprived the majority of the citizens to have access to quality healthcare and education opportunities.
We the undersigned call on the every citizen in Namibia and Beyond to respect and uphold the Rule of Law and all Basic Human Rights.
We also call on our elected leaders to lead by example and refrain from engaging in corrupt practices.
The End Corruption; Respect and Uphold Human Rights; Support petition to Citizens was written by Taljaard Uaputauka and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.