DR. GERARD BALAKIAN, M.D.: NOMINATION FOR ELECTION TO THS ATHLETIC HALL of FAME, CLASS of 2012
- SAM A. BRUNO
- Closed on
- TENAFLY HS ATHLETIC HALL of FAME COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- United States of America
Thanks to everyone who signed and supported this campaign.
Dr. Gerard Balakian, M.D.
* Survivor of Armenian Genocide;
* Tenafly resident 1960-1981;
* Father of two THS student athletes;
* M.D., Internist, Attending Physician Englewood Hopsital;
* Inventor of electrolyte replenishment drink "SPORTADE";
* Donor of "SPORTADE" to THS Athletics 1967-1981;
* 1967 THS TIGERS v. FORT LEE BRIDGEMEN @ TENAFLY
(YOU TUBE VIDEO, ESPECIALLY FAST FORWARD TO
5:30 OF VIDEO):
WE, the undersigned, resolutely believe the achievements, generosity and significant efforts to improve the health, safety and well being of a generation (1967-1981) of THS student athletes; merits the induction of the late Dr. Gerard Balakian, M.D., as a "Contributor" to the THS Athletic Hall of Fame (Class of 2012).
The DR. GERARD BALAKIAN, M.D.: NOMINATION FOR ELECTION TO THS ATHLETIC HALL of FAME, CLASS of 2012 petition to TENAFLY HS ATHLETIC HALL of FAME COMMITTEE MEMBERS was written by SAM A. BRUNO and is in the category Sports at GoPetition.