Demand for an End to Corruption; Uphold and Respect All Basic Human Rights
- Taljaard Uaputauka
- Closed on
We have noticed a chain of corrupt activities over the past years in Namibia and beyond. These activities or practices in one way or the other has caused the following:
• Lack of development especially in the rural areas
• Deprived the majority of the citizens to enjoy their basic human rights
• Increased the economic and wealth distribution inequality
• Increased social and economic hardships of the majority of the citizens
especially women and children
• Increased social ills in our societies
• Deprived the majority of the citizens to have access to quality healthcare and
We the undersigned call on the every:
Citizen in Namibia and beyond to respect and uphold the Rule of Law and all
Basic Human Rights.
Elected leader to lead by example and refrain from engaging in corrupt
Citizen in Namibia and beyond to promote and educate other community
members their on ways to identify, avoid and report corrupt practices.
Citizen in Namibia and beyond to identify and report Human Rights violations
in their local communities.
The Demand for an End to Corruption; Uphold and Respect All Basic Human Rights petition to Citizens was written by Taljaard Uaputauka and is in the category Human Rights at GoPetition.