- US Government
- United States of America
Our Founding Fathers set forth documents upon the birth of this great Nation to form a more perfect Union. The guidelines set forth are to provide a series of checks and balances in order to maintain a balance of power between the branches of Government, and to allow for actual power to remain in the hands of the citizens of this Great Nation.
In the years past these documents and guidelines have gone unnoticed, the rights and voices of the citizens have gone ignored, and the balance of power has shifted into the hands of corrupt and unjust leaders. It is now upon We the People to reclaim the power stripped from us and correct this great disservice. In writing this we returned to our Country’s founding documents to honor our forefathers’ hard work and dedication in building this Great Nation. It seemed only right to use the original cornerstone to begin the reformation of this Great Nation, so we begin with those historical words:
“When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. – That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness, Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security. Such has been the patient Sufferance of these” States; “and such is now the Necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present” President of the United States “is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid World:”
• “He has refused to Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good”;
• He has, in time of war, aided and armed known terrorist organizations;
• He has, with assistance from former Attorney General Eric Holder, armed known criminal cartels in Mexico, resulting in the death of Mexican and American citizens, and at least one Border Patrol Agent. He has, with assistance of Eric Holder, forsaken our law enforcement community, and created a hostile environment in which they must serve, leading to the deaths of our police officers around the country.
• He has enacted programs to federalize our law enforcement agencies;
• He failed to give honest security to the people of this nation by lying about the grave threat of radical Islamists in our country and abroad.
• He has circumvented Congress to enact illegal laws, against our rule of law under the supreme law of the land, the United States Constitution.
• He has given illegal immigrants amnesty to live and work, and to receive benefits from the IRS and Social Security. This action has brought the risk of chronic and terminal diseases to our homes, and to the schools of our children.
• He has fomented divisions among the people to whom he swore an oath to defend.
• He has, with the assistance from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, knowingly lied to Congress and the citizens of the United States concerning the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, including Ambassador Chris Stevens; and did knowingly lie to cover up said act. Both the President and former Secretary of State Clinton are guilty of dereliction of duty concerning the deaths of the aforementioned American citizens and diplomats.
• He has used the power of his office to target opposition groups, such as conservatives, using the IRS.
• He has aided our enemies by providing weapons and military assets left behind by our military; while shunning our allies, creating instability in a world on the brink of war.
• He seeks to allow Iran the opportunity to enrich Uranium for nuclear power, which then gives them the resources needed to create nuclear weapons should they back out of the deal. This could then be used to control and terrorize the Middle East region, and give power to a known terrorist regime whose goal is the destruction of our ally Israel, and create a nuclear terrorist regime who also professes their desire to destroy America.
• He used American tax dollars to foment and support the overthrow of the legal governments of Libya and Egypt.
• He has used every tool at his disposal to suppress our First, Second and Fourth Amendment Rights under the Constitution.
• Through Executive Orders the President has concentrated his power, and broken the separation of powers between the three branches of our beloved system of Government.
The list of abuses enacted upon the citizens of this nation is indeed long, and no longer sufferable by a free people. The number of verifiable acts of treason by the current President is unprecedented in the history of our Nation, and will no longer be tolerated or allowed to continue.
We the people entrusted our elected officials in Congress and the Senate to guard against such acts of despotism, to which they have failed their citizens by allowing the President to continue on his path of the destruction of our beloved Constitutional form of Government.
“In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.” A President “whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.”
We the people of the United States, in order to reform a more perfect union, reestablish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Declaration of Reformation of our Constitutional Republic.
Our Government derives its power from the consent of the people. Due to numerous acts of treason, acts against the safety and security of our people, and the attempted nullification of our Bill of Rights, we hereby give notice to Congress that we the People no longer consent. We the People invoke our Right given under the Constitution, to call upon the Senate to order the Sergeant at Arms to place President Barrack H. Obama under arrest for treason, and crimes against the citizens of these United States under Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution.
Additionally we call upon the Senate to order the Sergeant at Arms to arrest former Attorney General Eric Holder, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Vice President Joe Biden, Harry Reid, John Boehner, Valerie Jarrett, Nancy Pelosi, Lois Lerner, John Koskinen, and all those who swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution for acts of subversion of our Constitutional Republic.
We the People are the rightful heirs of this country, we have been ignored, and we have borne the brunt of an increasingly despotic regime. We the People have suffered too many acts of a greedy, corrupt, immoral, and unethical Government, and do hereby give notice to Congress that we will no longer give power to those who have stood idly by and allowed our Rights and our Security be forsaken. We the People of the United States of America, also give notice to the 535 members of Congress and the Senate, those that have willingly allowed a despot, to render your positions of power useless. The Congress of these United States is on notice that unless you act on our demands, we will invoke our Constitutional Right to abolish this current Government and replace it with one that returns to the Supreme Law of the Land, the United States Constitution.
As a form of Government that derives its powers from the consent of the governed, we the People invoke our lawful Right to retake the power from a complicit Congress and claim power over our military. We the People do hereby call upon our military leaders to secure and control our borders, and repel any invasion of our sovereign nation. We call upon all members of the military to honor your oaths to support and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, and to protect the citizens of our great nation. We demand our borders be secured, and all those living in this country illegally be stripped of any rights given illegally and deported to their country of origin.
We the People call upon our Sheriffs to honor the oaths they swore, and stand up for the citizenry.
We demand all those connected with the Muslim Brotherhood to immediately be removed from office, arrested and investigated for high crimes against the people of this Nation.
And so, in the course of human events, we are told in the Bible to return to our fathers. One such father, Dr. Martin L. King, Jr. wrote, “…there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right”.
We the Citizens of the United States of America, having suffered this Administration to the point of allowing treason to occur at the highest levels of Government, expecting our Representatives to safeguard our Nation in this time of evil, have a duty to set a new path for our own security.
• The current Administration has committed treason against America by arming ISIS. This is no longer a doubt.
• The current Administration has set a path on its own to “expand the Authority of the Office of the President”
• The current Administration has ignored the will of its people who came out in November to have our voice heard on so many issues the citizens face everyday.
• The current Administration has fomented a serious breach of security at our borders which has allowed hundreds and thousands of our enemies to access our communities, including ISIS, drug cartels and gang members.
• The current Administration has illegally given rights of citizenship to millions of illegal immigrants which it has no authority to do.
We the people have lost faith, not in our Government, but in those corrupt men and women who have perverted our laws, disgraced the offices they hold, and breached the contract with the citizenry by breaking their oaths of office.
We have lost faith in an Administration who at every opportunity has shunned our allies, and befriended our enemies.
The silent sons and daughters of the greatest Nation on Earth will be silent no more.
We the people call for the immediate removal of the entire Executive Branch of Government who have aided and given comfort to our enemies, and created the worst security breach our nation has ever faced.
We call upon true American Patriots to rise up and join in this reformation, the days of silent consent and sitting idly by are over.
We call upon Trey Gowdy, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and others of their choosing to head a transitional governing body to oversee our security, and to ensure the lawful execution of the law regarding the removal of the traitors of America. By the grace of God, and the authority given us by our Constitution, we demand satisfaction.
Finally, let the world know, if our demands as the Rightful and Lawful people of the United States are not met with the seriousness that we now profess, we will invoke our Constitutional Right and Duty to rise up, to reclaim our Republic. We hope, in all sincerity, that this will not be necessary. We are a peace-loving People, we are a God-fearing People, and we are a lawful People. But when a long train of abuses is allowed to undermine the security for ourselves and for our children, we will not be silent. We will not lay down, we will not be ignored. We will take our country back.
God Bless America
- Written and presented by the Michigan III%
The Declaration of Reformation petition to US Government was written by Michigan III% and is in the category Politics at GoPetition.