Culvers Noise, National & 147th, New Berlin, WI
- Residents at Hidden Creek Apartments in New Berlin, WI
- United States of America
January 27, 2006
1. The noise from the parking lot of Culvers in New Berlin at 14855 W. National Avenue is excessive, particularly on Friday and Saturday evenings.
2. Noise includes things like shouting, honking, air horns, car stereos, subwoofers, etc.
3. Culvers has received several complaints from at least one resident (myself, Holly Schwartz) if not more and they fail to take action to keep their customers in control on their premises.
4. The solution proposed in this petition is for City Officials and Local Law Enforcement to take action against Culvers and any patrons found guilty of violating noise statutes.
By signing this petition I am stating that I wish for City Officials and Local Law Enforcement to more strictly enforce statutes pertaining to excessive noise at Culvers on 14855 W. National Ave. in New Berlin, WI.
This applies to those found guilty of making excessive noise on the premises and Culvers itself.
The Culvers Noise, National & 147th, New Berlin, WI petition to Residents at Hidden Creek Apartments in New Berlin, WI was written by Holly Schwartz and is in the category Local Government at GoPetition.