BOMB BLASTS IN SRI LANKA (EASTER SUNDAY 2019 )- GOVERMENT OFFICERS TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM RESPONSIBILITY
- TO POINT OUT RESPONSIBLE OFFICERS AND GET EXPLANATIONS FOR NOT TAKING ACTIONS ON THE PREE WORNING
- Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka's gov't 'alerted to possible attacks before bombings'
Prime minister says government failed to take 'adequate precautions' despite being warned of potential church attacks.
This was informed before by Intelligence units and an official letter has been sent on the 4th April 2019 By Assistant Superintendent Of Police Mr. Priyalal Dissanayake Addressing to All responsible units. (to Directors and Officers)
As Sri Lankan Citizens we would like to get clear explanations on the bomb blast responsibility , Loop holes , and corrective actions taken by the government to stop recurring such incidents.
1. Why adequate precautions were not taken?
2. Who is responsible for not commencing precautions? And Actions on it.
3. What is the normal security process should (Follow/apply), when they receive such (informations/Document)?
4. How they handle the intelligence information letter ? received on 4th April 2019?
The General public should get explanations on the above and should clarify is it a true negligence or planed negligence. All responsible officers should subject to a strong explanation and adequate punishment according to the Human rights and criminal law
The BOMB BLASTS IN SRI LANKA (EASTER SUNDAY 2019 )- GOVERMENT OFFICERS TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM RESPONSIBILITY petition to TO POINT OUT RESPONSIBLE OFFICERS AND GET EXPLANATIONS FOR NOT TAKING ACTIONS ON THE PREE WORNING was written by Chandana Perera and is in the category Local Government at GoPetition.