- Pool Patrons
Dihydrogen Monoxide. This insidious compound has many undesirable properties. It is being used currently in all commercial swimming pools world wide.
Dihydrogen Monoxide is extremely unpredictable it changes acidity and can become a major irritant to the skin or eyes.
In fact it can become so acidic that its pH level can be compared to muriatic acid. There has been countless deaths form exposure to this substance. Patrons and life guards alike have inhaled Dihydrogen Monoxide and lost their lives. In fact this compound is so unpredictable that one teaspoon is inhaled, Dihydrogen Monoxide can kill you between 15-72 hours later.
The most susceptible patrons to this dangerous chemical are children below the age of six and the elderly above the age of 60.
Please sign this petition to help prevent use of Dihydrogen Monoxide in YOUR local pool!
Take action now!
Petition to stop the use of Dihydrogen Monoxide in our local pools.
The Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide From Swimming Pools petition to Pool Patrons was written by Josh and is in the category Health at GoPetition.