CS:GO became free while tens of millions of players have paid for it! Introducing so-called 'mainstream' Battle Royale mode will only make a classic game s**t. We demand that Valve reverse the update in question.
This is the release we are talking about:
Release Notes for 12/6/2018
[CSGO – Danger Zone]
– Introducing Danger Zone, a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO’s tactical gameplay. For more details, visit: www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone
– Danger Zone can be played solo, or in squads of two or three players.
[FREE TO PLAY]
– CS:GO is now free to play. For more details, visit the F2P FAQ.
– All players who played CS:GO before the Danger Zone update will receive a commemorative Loyalty Badge they can display on their profile.
– All current CS:GO Players have been upgraded to Prime Status
— Prime Status continues to match you with other Prime Status players
— Additionally, your Prime Status will give you access to the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats (available by earning XP while playing Danger Zone matches) and the new Danger Zone case.
[Danger Zone Case]
– Introducing the Danger Zone Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Horizon Knives as rare special items.
We, the undersigned, call on Valve to reverse the Danger Zone release and restore prime accounts to people only whom deserve it.
The Ban CS:GO Danger Zone Update petition to Valve was written by Richard Nagy and is in the category Gaming at GoPetition.