|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - mast
Reference: P/12/55/TPN. Installation of a 15 metre telefonica O2 telecommunications column with 6 No. antennae & ground based cabinet ont he highway verge between Aldenham Road and Bridgend Road.
Petition to stop the erection of this mast. This mast:
* Would devalue property to a researched rate of 25% or make it unsalable.
* Would have an industrial appearance in a residential area.
* Would be visually obtrusive and ruin the character of the neighbourhood.
* Would be twice the height of the nearest tree and tower above the roofline of the street by some 5 metres, drastically affecting the skyline.
* Would add to the existing telephone mast on the verge and be an eyesore.
* Would cast an unwanted shadow over neighboring property and the surrounding natural vegetation.
* Would interfere with the roots of the surrounding trees.
* Would damage the character and quaintness of the village of Newton.
* Would emit microwaves and a low energy noise and therefore noise pollution which has known public health issues.
* Has already been refused erection in a minimum of 2 locations in Newton.
ORANGE TRY AGAIN to put up a 20m high phone mast off Guardian Road near to the NELM Kids Play Park, Henderson Green Primary School, Business Centre, Care Home, Community Hospital and residential housing estates.
Orange's last application was refused after hundreds of residents objected but ORANGE are now trying again!
PLEASE HELP US STOP THEM THIS SECOND TIME!
Please consider signing our petition and if you can
!! PLEASE EMAIL / WRITE A LETTER OF OBJECTION!!!
Signing the petition is helpful, thank you. Writing / emailing a letter of objection carries much more weight in the planning decision so please help in this way if you can, thank you.
Please object by quoting 09/00326/FT and writing to Elizabeth Franklin, Planner, Planning Services, Norwich City Council, City Hall, Norwich, NR2 1NH or
email objections to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 09/00326/FT
PHONE MASTS HAVE NOT BEEN PROVED SAFE AND COULD POTENTIALLY BE HARMFUL! THEY ARE ALSO UGLY TO SEE AND MANY DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO LIVE, WORK OR PLAY NEAR THEM.
CAN YOU HELP WITH THE CAMPAIGN?
We need help to spread the word and build support. Please tell others and if you can offer a little time to help. Please contact the campaign organisers at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
Amending section 34-365(a), Code of Ordinances, entitled “Powers and duties of the metropolitan ambulance services trust – Generally” to preclude operation of the ambulance/transport component and special events coverage by the City and requiring MAST to continue providing such services.
T-Mobile have put in Planning Application in to Wycombe District Council for a 12 metre 3G Mobile Phone Mast on land at Plomer Green Lane, just up form the old Dairy access track, near the village cricket pitch.
This is a Conservation Area, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and withn the Green Belt.
It is also fairly close to a local combined school.
The type of phone mast originally applied for was a 2.8M high replica flagpole antennae,(1 -2 Station Parade Kenton Lane Belmont Circle) to be located on top of a dry cleaners. The school playground is less than 100 metres from the school playground. Harrow Council refused the planning permission. Huchison now have apealed to PINS (The Planning Inspectorate) Hutchison 3G's appeal to PINS (ref - APP/M5450/A/05/1172119).
This area now has a history of mast refusals and siting one near a school that has not been consulted must not happen.
The school, St Joseph's RC School in Dobbin Close, Harrow Weald, is a primary school with 420 children ranging from 4 years - 11 years. The school has children with special educational needs, including autism and down's syndrome. Belmont Health Centre is opposite the School, and there are two surgeries, plus baby clinics, and other services. There is also a Dental Surgery which is 4 doors away from the dry cleaners. There are 5 other primary schools within a short distance from this site.