|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Petition Tag - cpa
The current proposal to merge the accounting bodies on Canada does not do the public any service. A major problem with the current merger is the requirement for legacy designation tagging.
This requirement will increase the number of designations from 3 to 4. There will be CPA, CAs; CPA, CMAs and CPA, CGAs in addition to newly qualified CPAs.
This only increases the confusion regarding designations in the market.
An alternative proposal in to have all members as CPAs, new and legacy, with publicly licensed members tagged CPA-A or CPA-T clarifying right away the functional competency of that member.
We the mobile telephone consumers of Ghana have embarked on a demonstration to protest the sub-standard services being offered by the mobile telephony companies in Ghana. This demonstration has become necessary because these companies have turned deaf ears to numerous complaints from individual consumers and the collective voices through the Consumer Protection Agency (CPA).
The time has now come for consumers to demonstrate and send a clear signal to the mobile companies that Ghanaians will no longer tolerate the shoddy services by these companies. By this petition we are inviting the Government through the Ministry of Communications and and the National Communications Authority to swiftly intervene to ensure that the following cocktail of consumer complaints are addressed without further delay;
1. GHANAIANS DEMAND PORTABILITY NOW BUY NOT IN 2 YEARS AS ANNOUNCED A FEW MONTHS AGO (right to switch between networks & still keep our numbers)
2. GHANAIANS DESERVE LOWER PHONE RATES AS PERTAINED IN THE HOME COUNTRIES OF THE TELEPHONY COMPANIES
3. GHANAIANS ARE TIRED OF LOW-GRADE SERVICE SUCH AS CALLL DROPS, OUT OF COVERAGE AREAS, REPEATED UNINITIATED TEXT MESSAGES, ETC.
4. GHANAIANS ARE SICK OF PHONY PROMOTIONS THAT ARE NOT MONITORED AND AUDITED BY THE NCA.
5. GHANAIANS ARE FATIGUED OF BEING OUT OF COVERAGE AREA WHEN THE PEOPE YOU CALL HAVE THEIR PHONES SWITCHED ON, AND IN FACT ARE AROUND THE CORNER FROM YOU.
6. GHANAIANS MUST BE PROTECTED FROM THE INDISCRIMINATE CONSTRUCTION OF MASTS THAT MAY BE HAZARDOUS.
Blu-ray Disc is the only high-definition optical disc format currently available. Many content producers who have investigated publishing on Blu-ray have found it to be complex, and expensive, and mandatory licensing requirements that did not exist for DVD or HD DVD.
If you would like to add your voice to those who would urge making the licensing fees less expensive, and the licensing restrictions less drastic and opaque, please sign here.
Also, please take our IDMA Blu-ray Interest survey at our website: http://www.idmadvda.org/survey/